Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(Alistair Grey) Delusions of Grandeur

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blake Hamilton
Advisor
Advisor
Blake Hamilton

(Alistair Grey) Delusions of Grandeur Empty
PostSubject: (Alistair Grey) Delusions of Grandeur   (Alistair Grey) Delusions of Grandeur EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:02 pm

The Wasteland cameras show a very unfamiliar land. Filled with children, see-saws and swings. The camera pans through this playground and finds a large plastic castle. Alistair Grey is trying to squeeze through the front door. A group of children with cardboard sword and shields gather their force and push him through. Inside a pair of children are sitting on plastic thrones ornately adorned in precious gem stickers.

Alistair Grey: I have one what you have asked my Lord and Lady. I have journeyed to the far edge of your kingdom and vanquished the "big scary monster thing" from the dark forest at the far reaches.

King: Yup. Ummm... good job.

Queen(quietly to the King): Why is he still around here?

King(quietly): I don't know. He just won't go away.

Queen: We thank you for doing that. Now you can go away. We are done playing castle.

Alistair: But my lovely royals, we must keep the kingdom safe.

King: But we have been playing this game with you all week. We want to go play tag with everybody else.

Alistair: This is no game. Your kingdom is in peril and only I your most loyal knight can keep the kingdom safe.

Queen(to the King): I'm gonna go get the teacher.

She climbs to her right and disappears down a spiral slide.

King: We thank you knight. Ummm... kneel so I can re-knight you.

Alistair removes his helmet and kneels before the king.

King: Thanks fo the stuff... and ummm blah blah blah...

He looks through the door and sees the teacher and Queen running to the castle.

King: umm... good game... happy birthday... done.

Alistair replaces his helm and rises hitting his head on the ceiling.

Teacher: Ok kids. Run along. Let me talk to this knight.

The two children run off throwing off their royal costumes.

Teacher: What do you think you are doing here? You are a grown man forcing children to participate in your little game. Thsi is simply wrong.

Alistair: Please do not misread my intentions. I am a loyal knight thrown from my realm and thrust into this strange world. I simply entered the first castle I saw and pledged to serve the Lord and Lady of the castle.

Teacher: You are delusional. I am going to all the police if I ever see you here again. You need some serious mental help.

Alistair: I did not mean to cause such a stir. I shall depart fair lady. I have other foes to vanquish. I have been summoned back to the Wasteland. A new challenge awaits me. The season begins anew. Luke Angel, I shall be honored to welcome you to the Wasteland in your introductory match. The night of darkness ends as the GM rises to his rightful place in the sky and the day begins anew in WWF.

The teacher chases Alistair off waving a yard stick.

Alistair: A true man never fights a fair maiden.

He hears police sirens and runs off into the woods.
Back to top Go down
Reverend Chaos
Reverend Chaos

PostSubject: Re: (Alistair Grey) Delusions of Grandeur   (Alistair Grey) Delusions of Grandeur EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:40 pm

Wow... seems we have a true mental case in the WWF!
Back to top Go down
Blake Hamilton
Advisor
Advisor
Blake Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: (Alistair Grey) Delusions of Grandeur   (Alistair Grey) Delusions of Grandeur EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 1:14 pm

a mental case? only one.
Back to top Go down
Luke Angel

PostSubject: Re: (Alistair Grey) Delusions of Grandeur   (Alistair Grey) Delusions of Grandeur EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 7:32 pm

You dont have to be mad to work here but it pays better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Alistair Grey) Delusions of Grandeur   (Alistair Grey) Delusions of Grandeur Empty

Back to top Go down

(Alistair Grey) Delusions of Grandeur
Page 1 of 1