Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Reunion?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Connoly
Champion
Champion
Connoly

A Reunion? Empty
PostSubject: A Reunion?   A Reunion? EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:25 am

The scene opens backstage where we see Iron Maiden walking down the halls backstage as he reads over some papers. He turns down a side hallway as he makes his way to the arena for tonight's show. A figure quickly enters the shot and grabs Iron Maiden. The scene cuts to a locker room, Iron Maiden suddenly enters the shot as he is slammed against the lockers. The camera pans over to reveal Connoly holding Iron Maiden against the locker by his shirt.
-
Connoly: How's it been Maiden, been a long time mate, yeah?
-
Iron Maiden shoves Connoly back and straightens out his shirt.
-
Iron Maiden: What the hell do you think you're doing Connoly! I ought to lay you out right now!
-
Connoly smiles and walks back up to Iron Maiden.
-
Connoly: Lay me out eh? I thought the big bad Iron Maiden was retired? Traded in his boots for a desk job.
-
Iron Maiden: Don't think I can't get the job done if pushed David.
-
Connoly: Oh, look at you, bringing out the first name. We do go back don't we mate?
-
Iron Maiden: What do you want Connoly? The shows starting soon, and I don't have time to stroll down memory lane with you.
-
Connoly: Of course not, so lets get right to it. What does D-Maniacs got planned for me? I want to know what that puke is planning.
-
Iron Maiden: How would I know what D-Maniacs plans are?
-
Connoly: Oh don't play dumb with me Maiden, despite how well you do play it. You expect me to believe a member of the commentary team doesn't talk to the boss man about the shows and whats planned?
-
Iron Maiden: I never said we haven't discussed the show. I can tell you that your name has not passed through his lips aside from telling me who you are facing tonight.
-
Connoly: That's fine Maiden, if that how you want to play it. Let me tell you one thing though....,
-
Iron Maiden starts to laugh as he cuts Connoly off.
-
Iron Maiden: You're not going to tell me anything. I don't know if you forgot what happened at Slaughterhouse, but you aren't calling any shots anymore. Now D-Maniac hasn't mentioned anything about you, but I can tell you one thing for sure, your definitely the first thing on his mind. I haven't seen any of your old pals around since that PPV, so you're really the only unfinished business D-Maniac has to deal with. You're all alone now Connoly, now don't get me wrong, I know you prefer to be a lone wolf, and I'm well aware of what you can do, but I know what D-Maniac can do as well. So I may not know exactly what D-Maniac has planned for you, but I can tell you one thing, you're a dead man walking.
-
Iron Maiden pushes Connoly aside and walks off. Connoly glares at Iron Maiden as he walks away as the scene fades.
Back to top Go down
Blake Hamilton
Advisor
Advisor
Blake Hamilton

A Reunion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Reunion?   A Reunion? EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 4:28 pm

really liked you working in one of the announce team outside of their announcing jobs. brings a good bit of variety in.

how does it feel to finally be rid of me? haha
Back to top Go down
Nay Pay

A Reunion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Reunion?   A Reunion? EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 3:34 pm

Wow! This fed has become a place of improvised and diverse RPs since the slaughterhouse and the contest thing. Gotta give the credit to D-Man ♥️. Also, a great RP Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Reunion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Reunion?   A Reunion? Empty

Back to top Go down

A Reunion?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Wrestling :: The Wasteland :: Roleplays (Past Seasons)-
Jump to: