Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An angels first steps into The Wasteland

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Luke Angel

An angels first steps into The Wasteland Empty
PostSubject: An angels first steps into The Wasteland   An angels first steps into The Wasteland EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 10:55 am

We are the fallen angels by the black veil brides plays throughout the arena as a man in a hooded sweatshirt and jeans makes his way to the ring as he gets there he calls for a mic

????:wasteland a barren and desolate place where daily existence is hard nigh on impossible, wasteland a place that lacks all and any humanizing qualities these are both two very very apt descriptions for this place and those descriptions apply to the natural inhabitants of the wasteland predators who have been honed and hardened through years of hunting and surviving.

The mystery man shifts his stance and slowly pulls the hood which was covering his face down to reveal a young man in his early twenties with short blond hair and a thin scar going vertically through the middle of his left eye.

????:So if life in The Wasteland is so very hard for those who have been honed and crafted within these barren halls how much harder must it be for those desperate souls who dare to come from the outside they must be insane, madmen with no sense of danger or fear. My name is Luke Angel and I am one of the new signings here in the Wasteland Wrestling Federation.

Luke:You have all heard it before haven't you some small insignificant new wrestler comes out into the ring and demands your respect and adoration because he is going to be the next big thing, he is going to be the next world champ and then they step into combat and suddenly they realize The wasteland isn't some ordinary federation it's a harsh environment where only the strong survive and we're talking survival here not success because thats the rub isn't it here in the WWF the strong barely survive it takes something else something more to succeed to climb to the upper echelons of this federation it takes something special...

Luke pauses and looks toward the titantron as a small clip airs over and over showing the legends and superstars of the WWF

Luke:and do you know something I'm not sure I have that something special not yet and I wont ever know until I get there, until I reach that platform where I can look down and say yes I have done it I gave it my all and I not only survived but I succeeded but before I get to that platform I must first learn to survive and to do that I will have to leave it all in the ring because it's all very well me coming out here and making flowery speeches to hype myself up but if I don't say the final words in the ring, If I don't make my commitment clear in the ring with my blood, sweat and tears, If I don't give it all in every single match then the wasteland will simply claim another victim and I will fade into the background.

Luke raises his head and looks directly into the camera his eyes lock with everyones in the arena and all those watching at home

Luke:I will not fade, I can not fade because I have a desire burning deep within me a primal instinct that allows me to look around a desolate vacuum without humanizing qualities and to smile with anticipation instead of shuddering with fear like I should because if there is one thing that I can say with certainty that I am its this I Luke Angel am a mad man with no sense of fear and I walk willingly into a wasteland filled with deadly predators simply because I can.
Back to top Go down
Deathstar
Admin
Admin
Deathstar

PostSubject: deathstar   An angels first steps into The Wasteland EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 12:56 pm

nice rp luke?
Back to top Go down
Luke Angel

PostSubject: Re: An angels first steps into The Wasteland   An angels first steps into The Wasteland EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 5:36 pm

Cheers deathstar wanted something good to start me off hope it passes the mustard
Back to top Go down
El Primero

PostSubject: Re: An angels first steps into The Wasteland   An angels first steps into The Wasteland EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 5:56 pm

great way to introduce yourself into the wasteland. nice job
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An angels first steps into The Wasteland   An angels first steps into The Wasteland Empty

Back to top Go down

An angels first steps into The Wasteland
Page 1 of 1