Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fight for Number One

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wacko
Wacko

Fight for Number One Empty
PostSubject: Fight for Number One   Fight for Number One EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 11:48 am

Iron Maiden: With all things happening on Wasteland Show, It's astounding that D-Maniac announced the King of The Match Tournament will be held at King of the Match PPV!!

Paranormal: You bet, I wonder whom going to capture the number one spot in entire WWF?

Iron Maiden: We have had our matches today (insert some statements here D-man or Blake)

Paranormal: We have one of the touranment matches coming up and it will be Psychotic AJ Wacko versus WWf's own personal "Assassin" Anthony Lee!!

Iron Maiden: I think I got my money on AJ Wacko but again, you can be so sure if you look at his win-loss record.

Paranormal: This match should be interesting, a person who would put his life on line on any match while his opponent is a person who put his opponent's life on line in any match!

Iron Maiden: We'd like to take a break and grab a sneak peek into backstage.

Camera fades and fades back.

Some staff is working in backstage, there were some yelling so those staff look to the right, and the camera moves to see AJ Wacko on phone speaking unclearly.

AJ Wacko's back is turned but he seems unhappy about something. His body seems to have series case of spasm, as he was tyring to kicking something and flapping his arms around.

AJ Wacko then threw the phone. He ran directly to camera and turns his head left and right with crazed look in his eyes.

AJ Wacko: Where's D-Maniac?? I want to talk to him!

Commerical Break

AJ Wacko is in D-Maniac's office, AJ Wacko is scorned, while D-Maniac is unfazed.

AJ Wacko: I'm not worthy of WWF Championship??

D-Maniac: If that's how you want to see that I can't change your perspective.

AJ Wacko: You saw me beat Blake Hamiltion! You saw me at Fatal Four Way!! You saw how I got screwed!

D-Maniac: It's my job to overview everything despites my absence, but those matches were under Deathstar's orders, not mine. I saw fit to grant everyone else another chance to capture gold, and that's including you.

AJ Wacko: I'm better fit than everybody else!! I don't need to explain myself in those flukes!! What do I got to do to get that gold??

D-Manaic take a moment of silence, he leans to AJ Wacko's face.

D-Maniac: Prove it.

AJ Wacko shook and then chuckles...

AJ Wacko: So Who am I fighting?

Someone: Me!

Camera turns to Anthony Lee.

Anthony Lee: Well Mr. Wacko sir, I have had my eye on you, like everyone else who's terrified for their own safety, I'm not that terrified, I'm actually pleased to have a chance to fight you. You sir have a cailber that even I, Anthony Lee, respect. I hope to enjoy the match we are going to have later tonight.

Anthony Lee reaches his hand out. AJ Wacko look at his hand then to D-Manaic, back to Anthony Lee.

AJ Wacko: I'm not stupid! I know you have a hidden agenda and I'm going to find out what it is!! I swear on my grandmother's grave!

AJ Wacko leaves, Anthony Lee and D-Maniac looks at each other in puzzled.

Last edited by Wacko on Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Violet Cross
Advisor
Advisor
Violet Cross

Fight for Number One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight for Number One   Fight for Number One EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 5:35 am

I can understand the general theme of the rp but there is something about the flow of it that doesnt seem to quite fit , maybe slide into scene changes and commercial breaks with statements like the camera fades to black then the focus re opens on such and such , just makes it flow a little better than jumping from scene to scene .

Apart from that there is golden opportunity to add crap loads of descriptives into this and to really bring people in front of you , your character gets angry and smashes his phone , maybe you could describe things like "his eyes narrow as the rage can be seen slowly filling up the irises , his mouth curls as he lets out a primal snarl and with brute force he pistons his arm out releasing the mobile force with propelled force sending it hurling against the wall where it smashes into tiny shards unresemblent of its former shape, with fury in his words and seeming to shake his very figure he turns on the enarest stage hand and growls his words a high pitched frenzy of uncontrolled anger , "WHERES DMAN!"

Back to top Go down

Fight for Number One
Page 1 of 1