Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Itching for a Stitching

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Legend

Itching for a Stitching Empty
PostSubject: Itching for a Stitching   Itching for a Stitching EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:39 pm

The fans begin to cheer as The Legend is being seen on the titan tron sitting down on a couch in his locker room. The Legend grabs the remote control as he switches the television on as he plays his match from the last seasons pay-per-view. The camera zooms in to the television as it shows The Legend being attacked causing him to lose the chance of being champion. The camera slowly zooms out of the television as it zooms in to Legend who doesn't seem please. Legend throws the control to the television which causes the remote to go through the television breaking the glass. Legend rises up from the couch as he heads to the private gym. As Legend is about to enter the gym a interviewer Lizzie is being seen stopping in front of Legend. Legend looks up and down at Lizzie as he starts to talk.
-
Lizzie: Hey there Legend how is it going? Why haven't i gotten a phone call from you? You better have a good reason for this before i become really upset with you.
-
The Legend: Well if you haven't noticed i really haven't been in a good mood since my last match. I don't have time to waste with some girl. What ever happened between us was the past and i could really care less. (Chuckles) I have to focus on important stuff now if you excuse me can you step aside.
-
Lizzie slaps The Legend across the face as he Legend makes no sudden movement but just smiles a little.
-
The Legend: Now that wasn't very nice of you. You should really think of stuff through before taking action. It might cause some trouble and i wouldn't want to see you in trouble or anything. Now i asked nicely step aside i have to prepare myself since i am facing Blake Hamilton. After i beat Blake i am going after Connoly and i won't let no one get in my way not even you.
-
Lizzie: Fine have it your way. Just remember you lost someone that cares about you.
-
Lizzie walks away as The Legend stares at her body as she leaves. The Legend chuckles again as he heads inside the weight room. As The Legend enters the room he notices Blake inside the private gym as well.
-
The Legend: If it isn't Mr. Ham. I wasn't expecting to see you here to be honest, I thought i was going to be able to train in peace but clearly i am wrong. If you don't mine leaving it will be a huge help. I wouldn't want to have to force you to leave because if i do then you would be leaving in stitches. Now was is it going to be?

-
Blake Hamilton doesn't answer as he continues to punch the punching bag.
-
The Legend: Oh the silent treatment game. I wonder if you had anything to do about our fatal four way match being interrupted by some fellows. I noticed that they didn't attack you nor Aj Wacko so clearly this was all planned out. Either way after i beat you hear tonight i will go after Connoly then maybe Aj Wacko.
-
Blake Hamilton stops punching the punching bag after hearing The Legend's remarks. The Legend smiles as he pulls out a cigarette and lights it up.
-
The Legend: So whats going to happen Blake? Are we going to have a little fight before our match or are you going to leave calmly. I could do either one, but to be honest the little fight would be better for me since i am itching for a little scrap.
-

(reply)
Back to top Go down
Blake Hamilton
Advisor
Advisor
Blake Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Itching for a Stitching   Itching for a Stitching EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 9:37 pm

Blake walks over to Legend, grabs his cigarette and puts it out with his shoe.
-
Blake: Let's just take care of this before you set off the smoke alarms. I hope you enjoy these, they will destroy your endurance and shorten your career. Bright idea.
-
Blake: And let's get thing straight. If there is an attack in the Wasteland I can GUARANTEE you that I had no part in it. I have always stood against anyone interfering. And if I had set up the little interruption, I would not have allowed Connoly to walk out with that title. And let's not go through the blame game Legend. You haven't done anything to prove yourself in the Wasteland. Like I said before, you did not deserve to be in that match, and guess who was pinned? YOU!
-
Blake pokes Legend in the chest.
-
Blake: You are clearly competing against people above your level. Have you even been on the winning end of a match? Granted I am on a bit of a losing streak, but at least I have gotten a win. I really could not be less threatened by you. Maybe you'd have a chance outside of a match. I might be willing to test that out. I doubt that a punk like you could do any more damage outside of the ring than inside. I've worked with you and against you, and I can honestly say there is not a single person in the locker room that I feel less threatening.
-
Blake walks right up to Legend and pushes him backwards using his chest.
Back to top Go down
The Legend

PostSubject: Re: Itching for a Stitching   Itching for a Stitching EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 1:48 am

The Legend: Oh Blake you really know how to get a guy worked up. I am tempted to throw a punch at you right now, so that we can start our little brawl, but sadly i must wait till we get to the ring. I wouldn't want to get in trouble with the boss even though i could give a damn about him, but i must at least show some sign of respect.

-
The Legend walks up to Blake.
-
The Legend: By the way cigarette's don't destroy endurance or shorten careers. The person that smokes the cigarette causes those. You are right about me not winning any matches though, since i got here i will admit that i have been in a losing spree. That should all change tonight though when your the one laying in your back, which quite frankly you are use to since there has been rumors that you don't like to take charge because you lack something which makes a man a man.
-
Before Blake can answer The Legend knees him in the "sensitive area" as Blake falls to his knee. The Legend pulls out his switchblade as he quickly opens it and slashes Blake on his cheek. Then The Legend quickly with his other hand punches Blake on the gut as he falls on his back.
-
The Legend: Well I should let you go back to your training. It was nice having this little intervention with you Blake.
-
The Legend leaves with a smile as the camera fades off to the commentators table.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Itching for a Stitching   Itching for a Stitching Empty

Back to top Go down

Itching for a Stitching
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Wrestling :: The Wasteland :: Roleplays (Past Seasons)-
Jump to: