Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Try and Stop Me

Go down 
+2
era dynamics
Distor
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Distor

Try and Stop Me Empty
PostSubject: Try and Stop Me   Try and Stop Me EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 7:15 am

Uh.... I can be nice... but don't test me...
I can get wicked
I get wicked, wicked
I get wicked
There's no escaping it
Wicked
You want to kick it
Watch me get wicked
Step up and get it
Because I get wicked

I Get Wicked, by Thousand Foot Krutch hits the speakers.

Silence hits the crowd as they look towards the entrance, wondering who owns this new theme music. Smoke fills the arena, then the crowd erupts into cheers, as Distor Centura emerges. Wearing jeans and the official WWF jacket, he walks down and climbs into the ring.

Standing in the middle he faces the camera, looks to the left, looks to the right, then raises his hands. And the crowd simply erupts. Distor walks over to the side of the ring and grabs a microphone from the official. Climbing the turnbuckle, he raises his arms to the crowd again.

Distor: "Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to Wasteland Wrestling Federation!"

Again, the crowd cheers him on. Distor jumps off the turnbuckle and walks to the middle of the ring again, and waits of the cheers to die down.

Distor: "Well, as you may or may not have known already, things have change around here. First, and most importantly, WWF has now gone Mondial! Second, the actual general manager, D-maniac has returned, and lastly, there are new faces, new champions, and a brand new set of matches for you guys tonight."

Distor: "And now, for some personal bragging. If many of you recall, we had a little problem with who the proper general manager of WWF was. For those of you that were watching last season, who'd know that Deathstar was in control."

The crowd begins the booing and taunting, chanting Deathstar's name.

Distor: "Now now, settle down. Now if you remember, I beat him twice, including getting him to tap twice at the Slaughterhouse PPV."

The crowd resumes cheering. Distor walks over to the side of the ring again, and motions to the official to bring him something. He walks back to the middle and holds up the newest wrestling magazine.

Distor: "Looks like those talent scouts were watching too. This season, I'm now officially a world wide Tier 2 wrestler. One of the best 200 in the world. This is some great motivation right here. This season, I'll be working my way to be a Tier 1 wrestler. This season, I'll be in even bigger things... yeah, that's right, even bigger than taking down a fake general manager."

A roar goes up in the crowd. Distor raises his hand to silence them, just to say one last thing.

Distor: "Now then, who's gonna try and stop me?"

After a moments pause he smirks, drops the mic, and starts heading backstage.
Back to top Go down
era dynamics
Champion
Champion
era dynamics

Try and Stop Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Try and Stop Me   Try and Stop Me EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 12:40 pm

"Hit me with your best shot" by Delain erupts from the speakers, blowing them out of proportion as the fans ERUPT into MASSIVE cheers before it changes...

Era Dynamics: I am a dying breed...Don't want to mess with me...

I am a dying breed... Laying all on the line...

At any place or time...

"Sounds from maggots crawling over death meat" plays for a few seconds before resorting back over to "Hit me with your bad shot" by Delain, getting yet another MASSIVE reaction of cheers from the fans...As the fans keep cheering, Era is seen walking down the ramp repeating the same words "I am a dying breed" over and over as he finally hits the ring.

Era Dynamics: I am a dying breed... Because I am a dying breed... Nobody knows peril like I do... The blood, sweat and tears to get to the top of the mountain... Distor Centura... A man who has been where I have been, you might have done all that there is too do here in the WWF, but when you left Deathstar and though the match vs him was the match of the season, I took YOUR spot...

Era smiles, as she closes her eyes.

Era Dynamics: I am a dying breed...Don't want to mess with me... And nobody does! That's the beauty of it...JR Bonecrusher...Reverend Chaos... and now a man who believes he has the STONES to step in this ring with a Legend... Allow me to retort with my simplistic ways of thinking gentleman... Mirror Mirror of them all, who is the greatest BUTCHER of them ALL? That's right... Ladies and Gentleman of the WWF, I am Era Dynamics, WWF's most interesting, engaging, violent and ... With the most illusive and destructive move-set that would send you back to wrestling school... Because, lets face it Distor, you will NEVER be in MY league... You claim you're officially a world wide Tier 2 wrestler... What kind of idiot goes around calling himself that? I know EXACTLY who you are Distor... A wanna-be Justin Bieber fan who think he can reach the stars but live in his own world . Yeah, I went there. I have my bad times too just like everyone else, but when people claim that nobody can stop them well then try against ME... Well, I'll just have to show YOU just who is the best of them all...

Switching gears here... I want to that match right now !!

Era Dynamics frown her eyebrow, her trademark smile.

Era Dynamics: I've been called every hook and crook thing you could imagine in this business... But if I told you all what I've been called, I'd be drowning you all to boredom so I won't do that... BUT... I will do this. Those involved in the Race For The Case... you ALL better be prepared because no matter who it is that I have to go through to get that Case, I _WILL_ get it no matter WHAT circumstances I have to go to get there.

Era Dynamics winks at the camera and gives a thumbs up.

Era Dynamics: I am a dying breed, and the last of MY kind... I set my goals high in order to obtain what I truly deserve and that will be made CRYSTAL clear when I hold up the Case in the Race.

THE LOST ONE....

.....HAS CHOSEN YOU!

"Hit me with your best shot" by Delain erupts into the airwaves again as the microphone goes static and as you see Era Dynamics, the arena floods into darkness and as the lights appear, she's no longer there!

Last edited by era dynamics on Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
El Primero

Try and Stop Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Try and Stop Me   Try and Stop Me EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 1:15 am

It looks like Era is trying to destroy everyone. Shocked
Back to top Go down
era dynamics
Champion
Champion
era dynamics

Try and Stop Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Try and Stop Me   Try and Stop Me EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 9:40 am

nahh just a girl with a to big attitude and a passion for violence lol
Back to top Go down
Violet Cross
Advisor
Advisor
Violet Cross

Try and Stop Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Try and Stop Me   Try and Stop Me EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 9:41 am

wait till me and era clash , it will happen lol
Back to top Go down
Blake Hamilton
Advisor
Advisor
Blake Hamilton

Try and Stop Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Try and Stop Me   Try and Stop Me EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 4:20 pm

very interesting era. when reading what your wrote it kind of had a musical quality to it.
Back to top Go down
Nay Pay

Try and Stop Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Try and Stop Me   Try and Stop Me EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 3:49 pm

do it Ciolet! I want to see Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Try and Stop Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Try and Stop Me   Try and Stop Me Empty

Back to top Go down

Try and Stop Me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Wrestling :: The Wasteland :: Roleplays (Past Seasons)-
Jump to: