Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WANTED: Tag Partner. Reward: Brothers in Anarchy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
El Primero

WANTED: Tag Partner. Reward: Brothers in Anarchy Empty
PostSubject: WANTED: Tag Partner. Reward: Brothers in Anarchy   WANTED: Tag Partner. Reward: Brothers in Anarchy EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 6:18 pm

El Primero is seen walking towards the ring and the crowd begins to boo very loudly.

Iron Maiden: What the hell is he doing here?

Paranormal: I don't know, but I'm surprised he didn't bring his little buddies out here with him.

El Primero grabs a chair and places it in the middle of the ring and sits down. His face looks serious.

El Primero: I've been waiting for a chance at the world title, but it's obvious that some people don't believe I am worthy enough to get a shot at it. Well I'm not going to wait here anymore for that chance.

El Primero stands up with an angered face

El Primero: I know very well that I have to prove myself, but dammit! It doesn't take this long! I destroyed Alistair Grey, and sent him to the damn hospital!

The crowd begins to boo louder. El Primero tries to talk over the crowd.

El Primero: If I'm going to get the big guys here to notice me, well then I'll have to start somewhere. I'm here tonight in search... of a partner. A tag partner to be precise.

Paranormal: A tag team partner!? Does he really need more minions to carry out his dirty work?

El Primero looks towards the titantron entrance.

El Primero: I want a tag partner who can prove that they are worthy of teaming up with me. Together we could could become... Brothers in Anarchy!

El Primero stares off into the distance and refocuses

El Primero: I need someone who will help me get to where I need to be. Dammit, these minions of mine are useless! I need someone who can actually wrestle! I promise together we can achieve gold and rise to the top. I wouldn't leave you behind and I guarantee... we will victorious. I'll be in search of a tag partner and once I find that person, there will be new Brothers in Anarchy holding those titles mighty high.

El Primero drops the mic and walks out of the arena. The crowd seems somewhat confused about what was just announced.

Iron Maiden: A tag partner? What kind of a person would want to team up with this guy?

Paranormal: Only someone who loves to inflict pain on others as much as he does, but I can't really think of anybody.
Back to top Go down

WANTED: Tag Partner. Reward: Brothers in Anarchy
Page 1 of 1