Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pride comes before the fall

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reverend Chaos
Reverend Chaos

Pride comes before the fall Empty
PostSubject: Pride comes before the fall   Pride comes before the fall EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 2:55 pm

The camera comes up on Reverend Chaos. He is sitting in a large leather chair with his feet up on an ottoman watching a tv. On the screen is the match against Don Vitto from last week. He clicks off the tv after Vitto's hand is raised in victory.

Reverend Chaos: Good evening Brothers and Sisters! You caught me on some downtime. I do not get much as The Reanimator keeps me busy as does the travel for WWF. Last week you saw me do something that I have nenver done, I tapped out.

Reverend Chaos looks dissapointed in himself but composes himself and continues to speak to the camera.

Reverend Chaos: My pride caused me to be defeated last week. Vitto I did not have my head in that match since I had never lost to you before. I hope you and your La Familia enjoyed the victory celebration last week, as your time is drawing closer to the end every second. The Reanimator has advised that after Slaughterhouse your will is going to be broken and your soul will be his...

The lights start to flicker as Reverend is talking. His gaze does not waiver as the lights flicker faster and faster.

Reverend Chaos: Vitto, your "familia" say they have your back now, but when the time comes, will they be able to protect you from the full might of The Reanimator's will and power? Think about that tonight as we face off again. Pride goes before the fall Vitto, remember that!

The lights flick off and when they come back up Reverend is not there and on the wall is written "Vitto, Eat drink and be merry for soon YOU ARE MINE!"
Back to top Go down

Pride comes before the fall
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Wrestling :: The Wasteland :: Roleplays (Past Seasons)-
Jump to: