Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tag and a Four Way

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blake Hamilton
Advisor
Advisor
Blake Hamilton

Tag and a Four Way Empty
PostSubject: Tag and a Four Way   Tag and a Four Way EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:08 am

Blake Hamilton is standing in the center of the ring clapping.

Blake: Congratulations AJ. It took you three matches, but you finally did it. You beat me. You did what not even Connoly could do... beat me without any outside assistance. After countless wins, a draw with Connoly, and a pretty tainted loss of the championship someone finally came into this ring and beat me on their own. I now respect you above most people here in the Wasteland. But don't get comfortable. I will be sure not to let that happen again. In my eyes you have earned your spot in the title match at the PPV. You defeated the man who rightfully deserves to be the champion, Connoly can't even say that.

Blake: It seems Deathstar has finally grown a set of balls and stopped being Connoly's whipping boy. I know it sounds harsh, but it had to be said. You did something big. Tonight's tag match should be a fun brawl. I'm sure The Legend and I will have an interesting start to the match, I haven't really worked with him before. I have no problems, other than the fact that he also stands in the way of me regaining what should have never been taken from me in the first place, the WWF World Championship. So Connoly and AJ, I am going to have to take out some of my frustrations out tonight, and Legend I hope you are willing to help. If not stay out of my way.
Back to top Go down
The Legend

Tag and a Four Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag and a Four Way   Tag and a Four Way EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 11:19 pm

The Legend is being seen walking down the ramp with a microphone in his hand as the fans begin to cheer his name. The Legend smiles as he walks up the steel steps and enters the ring. He stands staring at Blake as both men stare each other down as The Legend talks.
-
The Legend: Blake I would like to thank you for helping me out with the assault from last week, but I noticed something that you just that I think your mistaken by. You said that the WWF World Championship should be yours but your wrong about that. After were done beating Aj Wacko and Blake Hamilton I am going after Connoly to become the new WWF champion. So basically for now were allies for our match, but as soon as it is over you better stay out of my way or else your going to become a issue. I am sure that you wouldn't want that to happen.
-
The Legend chuckles.
-
The Legend: I have to say though Blake. I would want to face you in a match and after feeling the tension between us right now. I feel that the match might happen soon.
-
The fans cheer after hearing the news.
Back to top Go down
Blake Hamilton
Advisor
Advisor
Blake Hamilton

Tag and a Four Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag and a Four Way   Tag and a Four Way EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 1:13 am

Blake laughs to himself for a few seconds.

Blake: Oh Legend, you are entertaining. I had two reasons from running down to the ring last week. One was to save your ass from a situation that you ran into blindly. Connoly is not someone you just run into to attack. He has seen it all and expects the most extreme situations possible. He has been running out to attack people all season. You don't think he was expecting someone to run out and try to get revenge. Why do you thing AJ was waiting in the back ready to help him out. I knew a normal run in would be pointless. There is a reason I had a chair with me and ran in from the back. I was planning for weeks on how I could exact some revenge. I was ready in the crowd and had the production team ready with my music. You ruined everything and I had to call an audible. The only reason it didn't work for me was I had to check on you.

Blake: Also Legend, I hope you don't honestly think I am going to let anyone other than myself walk away with the World Championship. Before you got here I gave my life to winning the Championship, and despite the fact that there was no DQ it was stolen from me. If you think I will roll over and let any of you take advantage of me next week. I respect your desire to get in the ring with the best, but you just got lucky that Connoly wanted to whoop on you. You got lucky and got thrown into the real main event of the show. You haven't even won a match yet and you get to be in the title match. It is truly a disgrace. At least the other three of us have earned it. But tonight I am going to try to put that all aside and attempt to work with you.

Blake: I lost last week. I can't lose again and expect to be seen as a worthy challenger, or if I do win become a worthy champion. I can not lose tonight and I will not lose next week. I DO NOT LOSE!

Paranormal: Well, this is a side of Blake we have not seen before, I am enjoying it a bit. I don't hate him right now.

Iron Maiden: This is certainly the most determined we have seen Blake. IT seem like the events of the past few weeks are really getting to him.

Blake throws down the microphone and pushes past The Legend as he heads backstage. The crowd sits in silence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tag and a Four Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag and a Four Way   Tag and a Four Way Empty

Back to top Go down

Tag and a Four Way
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Wrestling :: The Wasteland :: Roleplays (Past Seasons)-
Jump to: