Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

not exactly Rping yet but collecting ideas..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wacko
Wacko

not exactly Rping yet but collecting ideas.. Empty
PostSubject: not exactly Rping yet but collecting ideas..   not exactly Rping yet but collecting ideas.. EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 7:15 pm

I'm not sure what's going on, but I'm pretty sure Blake and D-man going have their hands full with writing fatal 4 way, and I would like to know what they're looking for, as it's due for D-maniac to come back at the PPV, whom will championship fall to? What will be the breakthrough of the tag team match?

I would like to play that angle I owe Connoly a favor for winning first time on live television but practically breaking down and lashing out to all 3 wrestlers at end of tag team match only to be take out by Blake for his personal retriubtion

Or

I don't mind being tormentor of Blake to instenify the feud by taking blake (connoly helping me) to backstage after tag team match and putting him into ambulance driving out of arena while Connoly and Deathstar celebrate

or

we all each have interviews in talk show and it start to look ugly, so we brawled it out in the ring with tensions building between myself and Connoly and Legend with Blake pondering if things will turn out okay after the PPV

Which would be best for 3rd show?
Back to top Go down

not exactly Rping yet but collecting ideas..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Wrestling :: The Wasteland :: Roleplays (Past Seasons)-
Jump to: