Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Broken Dolls and tasty fishes (era talking about big fish)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
era dynamics
Champion
Champion
era dynamics

Broken Dolls and tasty fishes (era talking about big fish) Empty
PostSubject: Broken Dolls and tasty fishes (era talking about big fish)   Broken Dolls and tasty fishes (era talking about big fish) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:46 am

In a abandoned asylum, a former patients' room, Era Dynamics sits cross legged on the floor, beside an over turned rusting metal bedstead, playing with a threadbare doll. Her playing mostly seems to consist of holding it by the hair and banging it against the floor whilst making sounds that are indistinct, half way between laughs and sobs.

Her long white dress is tattered around the knees to reveal long leather boots covered in buckles and straps. Her arms are gloved in long black rubber opera gloves. Her makeup, this time, is impeccable.

When she talks, it's not to the camera. She just speaks, eyes fixed on the doll as it bounces off the tile floor.

Era Dynamics: A match? A contest? A game? Why would I want to play a game? Shiny gold belt?

She laughs, a disturbed little giggle.

Era Dynamics: Trinkets! Trinkets! i will have their organs as my trinkets.

She bangs the doll more viciously into the floor

Era Dynamics: Big Fish , Small Fish , Little Fish , Prepared Fish ! hmm makes me hungry!

Era Dynamics stands up and walks to a small aquarium. When we zoom in we see two female heads in it where gold fish swims around it.
Era Dynamics face come close to the glass from the aquarium and takes a gold fish out of it and stick it in her mouth when her eyes snap to the camera.

Era Dynamics: Then I realised… hurt. I get to hurt. Take out some of this frustration… my nurses… I don't know where they are but now I get to take it out on someone.

Again she slams the doll into the floor, a name accompanying every bounce.

Era Dynamics: Big Fish , Small Fish , Tasty Fish!

Era Dynamics takes again a gold fish and go farther talking with a full mouth when the tail is visible seeing

Era Dynamics: And maybe when I have my shiny gold… maybe they'll love me again… maybe my doctor will even confirm that i got not a mental problem …

She snatches up the doll and stares at it, head broken to one side.

Era Dynamics: Yes… it's easy…

She holds the doll by its' feet and by its' hair. In one swift move she wrenches the head free form the doll's body and throws both pieces up into the air with a manic laugh when the camera fade out.

Back to top Go down

Broken Dolls and tasty fishes (era talking about big fish)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Wrestling :: The Wasteland :: Roleplays (Past Seasons)-
Jump to: