Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Am I Doing Here?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blake Hamilton
Advisor
Advisor
Blake Hamilton

What Am I Doing Here? Empty
PostSubject: What Am I Doing Here?   What Am I Doing Here? EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 7:58 pm

Blake Hamilton is standing in the middle of the ring looking discouraged. He recieves a tepid reaction from the crowd.

Blake: I have had some tough times here in the Wasteland. I have always been proud to be here, it felt like an accomplishment. But, in my view, this place keeps going down hill. Say what you want about D-Maniac, but he kept his businesses pretty separate from his backstage decisions. Other than that one time where he destroyed AJ, but who is counting. I am probably being a hypocrite since all of this is happening to me, so now I complain.

Blake: Deathstar and Connoly are in charge. I can accept that, but I do not have to be happy with it. I never want to think like a victim, but it is difficult. Deathstar has decided to make my life hell here because I refused to join him, and Connoly does it because on his own, he can not beat me. Every day I come here and I see posters and pictures of Connoly with the Championship and it makes me sick. These ancient dudes who should definitely retire use the power they have gained to keep the new guys down. There is some quality talent here that will not get a fair shot unless things up top change. Connoly and Deathstar seem to want to do whatever it takes to keep talent like myself and The Legend from climbing to the top. I wouldn't be surprised if Connoly would be exempt from defending the title at the PPV.

Blake: Things are getting dark here in the Wasteland, and that is saying something. The flames of justice are being smothered by Deathstar and Connoly. I don't understand why you fans would even come tonight. I assume most of you are in favor of the Deathstar and Connoly reign of terror. As for the rest of you, I hope you enjoy watching me perform well in a match, then getting trampled by Connoly and Deathstar's forces.

Blake leans against the ropes and dangles a bit.

Blake: I need some good news if I am going to keep fighting through this. But, all I can do now is put on a brave face and keep going. Something has got to turn around soon. A win means nothing. With such a biased governing body a win advances me nowhere, a win leads only to a beat down, a win leads to staying exactly where I am. Beaten, bruised and broken down. So here we go again. AJ Wacko round three. Seems so unnecessary. I only won both of our previous meetings. So let's do this. Get in the ring and fight it out. Deathstar, Connoly, AJ Wacko feel free ot do what you want. I don't see how you could make anything worse than it has already been.

Blake starts back up the ramp. A slow and quiet Blake chant begins to break out. It grows in volume. Blake eventually notices.

Blake's eyes start to well up a little. Blake grabs a microphone from back stage.

Blake: You are right. This isn't about me, I have to do this for all of you. So I will pick myself up, get in the ring and give it my all. You guys still have hope and I can not let you down.

Blake goes back stage while the arena rings with cheers.
Back to top Go down

What Am I Doing Here?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Wrestling :: The Wasteland :: Roleplays (Past Seasons)-
Jump to: