Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bragging rights!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anthony Lee
Anthony Lee

Bragging rights! Empty
PostSubject: Bragging rights!   Bragging rights! EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am

The camera is showing the crowd cheering loudly in anticipation of the next segment. Suddenly "Hunt you down" by Saliva hits the speakers and Anthony Lee walks out with a cocky smirk on his face. Anthony grabs a mic and enters the ring while the crowd heavily boos him.

Anthony Lee: For those who missed last weeks show, I defeated Nathan Payne and to be honest, I nearly fell asleep half way through the match. Nathan Payne couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag let alone beat me. I'm sure he's in the back, scribbling some excuses down as to why he lost last week and he can make as many as he wants but a fact a fact, I dominated him from bell to bell!

The crowd continues to boo Anthony

Anthony Lee: Whether you all like it or not, I am the future of this federation and there is nobody that can stop me. Let me make one thing clear.....Nathan, you will NOT receive a rematch because I am moving on to higher quality competition and not pathetic scum like yourself......
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Anthony Lee

Bragging rights! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bragging rights!   Bragging rights! EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 9:27 am

Nathan you can RP where you get a rematch or something...
Back to top Go down
Nay Pay

Bragging rights! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bragging rights!   Bragging rights! EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:29 pm

Crowd starts Booing but they are interrupted when 'The Catalyst' by Linkin Park hits the sound system and Nathan Payne walks out to the ring with a mic in his hand.

Nathan goes up in the ring and stares at Anthony with a very angry face.

Nathan: "Hey! Listen to me. I am not gonna make any excuses for my loss last week but it doesn't mean that you are a better wrestler than I. You won because I didn't find the match very important when the General Manager came out of nowhere and put us in a match straight away and the loss didn't bother me much as I still have my lovely fans out there with me."

Nathan looks at the crowd throughout the arena with a smile and the crowd responds back with loud chants of Nay Pay!

Nathan: "See! It takes a lot to win the hearts of these fans and believe me Man, its just a great feeling. Oh! I am sorry, You don't have any fans. do you?"

Nathan chuckles a bit and then loud voices are heard from the Crowd.

Crowd: "We want REMATCH! We want REMATCH!"

Anthony gets surprised by the reactions from crowd while Nathan approaches closer to him.

Nathan: "You say that you are not up for a Rematch even though the crowd is asking for it? if that's true then You are a COWARD, who's now afraid of losing. Really Man, just one win is not going to take you anywhere.

Nathan's anger seems to be growing and his voice goes louder.

"I still remember the moment when you ruined my opportunity to become the 'Master of Violence' and I am not gonna let you go until I punish you for that and the day will be TODAY! In front of the whole crowd and no man back there can stop it."

The crowd starts to cheer up for Nathan Payne again and louder.

Nathan Payne: "Take Your time and be ready for the punishment."

Last edited by Nay Pay on Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nay Pay

Bragging rights! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bragging rights!   Bragging rights! EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:32 pm

Anthony: let me know if you need anything to be edited
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Anthony Lee

Bragging rights! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bragging rights!   Bragging rights! EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 3:09 am

Good response. Just a couple things:

- I never said I wasn't ready for a rematch but just wanted to face "quality competition"
- And you forgot an 'o' in "Master of violence"

Smile
Back to top Go down
Nay Pay

Bragging rights! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bragging rights!   Bragging rights! EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 6:40 am

edited it a bit. I hope it fits now Smile
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Anthony Lee

Bragging rights! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bragging rights!   Bragging rights! EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 9:47 am

Fantastic, great job man! Razz
Back to top Go down
Nay Pay

Bragging rights! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bragging rights!   Bragging rights! EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 11:00 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bragging rights! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bragging rights!   Bragging rights! Empty

Back to top Go down

Bragging rights!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Wrestling :: The Wasteland :: Roleplays (Past Seasons)-
Jump to: