Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rise of La Famiglia.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Don Vitto

The Rise of La Famiglia. Empty
PostSubject: The Rise of La Famiglia.   The Rise of La Famiglia. EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 10:22 pm

Backstage in La Famiglia loocker room. Don Vitto is waiting on Big Fish to join with him so they can talk.

Knock on the door.

Don Vitto:Enter.

Big Fish opens the door and steps into the room.

Don Vitto:About time you got here paisan, I got some good news for us! I foun another one my friend. Another person that understands how business should be done.
He will be here any time now.

Another knock on the door.

Don Vitto:Here he is, ENTER!

The door opens and John D Creamer steps inside the room.

John D Creamer:Nice you guys got a locker room all to yourself!

Don Vitto:Hey this is nothing paisan, it can only get better once you are a part of La Famiglia! Here let me introduce you to Big Fish.

On queue Big Fish turns to stand in front of John and raises his hand to welcome him, John looks at the hand and back at Big Fish, smilles and shakes his hand. Don Vitto was watching all of this with a smille on is face.

Don Vitto:Welcome to the family John, you boys now have some catching up to do so you guys go to gym, that by the way is also reserved for you two so if any other so called WWF Superstar gets in ther feel free to get him out of there. New management in here boys, and this new guys know how to make business.

Big Fish and John proceed to exit the room leaving Don Vitto alone inside.

OOC Now if Reverend wants he can join in the rp. If not i will continue later.
Back to top Go down
Reverend Chaos
Reverend Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of La Famiglia.   The Rise of La Famiglia. EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 2:20 pm

The lights in the locker room go out as soon as the two leave the locker room. A tv in the corner behind Vitto flickers to life. An image of Reverend Chaos shows up on the screen

Reverend Chaos: The time is coming for you to pay your dues Vitto. You were told at the PPV what would happen if you lost. The Reanimator is the greatest debt collector of all. Your dues will be paid one way or another.

OOC: Open to Vitto for response
Back to top Go down
Don Vitto

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of La Famiglia.   The Rise of La Famiglia. EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 9:25 pm

The monitor starts showing their last fight and also some words.

YOU.

Reverend pins Don Vitto.

ARE.

The referee raises Reverends hand.

MINE.

The image on the monitor starts to focus on Reverend's smille. And for a moment Don Vitto doesn't move but suddenlly his face twists in anger and he stands up and kicks the monitor. Don Vitto starts screaming into the darkness in the room.

Don Vitto:How dare you? I will have your head for this, I will destroy you!

OOC Open to Reverend.
Back to top Go down
Reverend Chaos
Reverend Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of La Famiglia.   The Rise of La Famiglia. EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 4:27 pm

The scene switches to Reverend Chaos looking at a tv monitor in his dressing room. He smiles and switches it off and turns around to the camera.

Reverend Chaos: You are on borrowed time Vitto. It matters not if you surround yourself with more lackeys or "familia" as you call them.

Revenred Chaos chuckles

Reverend Chaos: The fire is waiting to receive your sins and iniquities, Don Vitto, sooner or later The Reanimator will have your soul.... Even though we fight tonight that is the smallest of your concerns. You will lose the match and then when you least expect it your soul will be possessed by The Reanimator! Eat drink and be merry for soon it ends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of La Famiglia.   The Rise of La Famiglia. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rise of La Famiglia.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Wrestling :: The Wasteland :: Roleplays (Past Seasons)-
Jump to: