Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the RP School

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
White Trash
Advisor
Advisor
White Trash

Welcome to the RP School Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the RP School   Welcome to the RP School EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 8:32 pm

Hi Guys,

As some of you may know, I threw out an offer during the last season to help with Role Plays. Role Plays are an important part of any fed show, as they help build up the shows, and add flavour so you are not just reading a run-down of matches but something that has the feel of a proper wrestling show like the ones on TV. Whether that be a simple backstage interview, or an in-ring showdown between wrestlers. Now with the changes to the fed system, RP's will be even more important.

So, where I come in, and more importantly where this section of the forum will come in, is that anyone that needs a bit of help in the RP department can just ask me, and I'll do what I can to sort it out for you. That can either be re-writing your RP's so they have a more readable flow, or even writing them from scratch from a basic idea you may have.

You can either PM me here on the forum, message me in game, or just post here in this section the RPs you need help with, and I will get back to you within a couple of days.

I do ask though if you need the RP for a show deadline, make sure you give me at least a couple of days to do it so it can make the cut off.

Anyway, I'm here to help, so if you need anything, just ask!

Trash

Back to top Go down
http://themapodcast.podbean.com
El Primero

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the RP School   Welcome to the RP School EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 1:18 am

I could use some help with my RPs, if your still helping. I feel like I need to add something dramatic to my next RP to escalate the feud with me and Platinum Gladiator. Just a few ideas would be great. Thanks
Back to top Go down
White Trash
Advisor
Advisor
White Trash

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the RP School   Welcome to the RP School EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 2:25 am

No problem El Primero, I'll have a look at your wrestler come up with some ideas and PM you a draft.
Back to top Go down
http://themapodcast.podbean.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the RP School   Welcome to the RP School Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the RP School
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Wrestling :: Management :: Roleplay School-
Jump to: