Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

El Primero's First Appearance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
El Primero

El Primero's First Appearance Empty
PostSubject: El Primero's First Appearance   El Primero's First Appearance EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 8:08 pm

A couple of wrestlers are standing in the back when they notice a new face being surrounded by the paparazzi and the press.

Reporter 1: How did you feel when you were offered a contract with WWF, El Primero?

El Primero: I knew it was coming. It took this place long enough to see some true talent.

El Primero tells a cameraman. Hey can you record me from this side, will ya? I look way better from this angle.

Reporter 2: When do you think you'll be fighting the best in the business, if you ever get there?

El Primero: First of all, I know I'm going to get there. Secondly, I can be considered one of the best in WWF already. I've accomplished more than these losers will ever achieve. I wouldn't doubt it if I take the title by the end of this year.

A reporter pushes his way towards El Primero

Reporter 3: You know, there are some people on this roster that don't believe you belong here in the WWF. They think you can't compete with everyone else here. What do you have to say to them?

El Primero: Those haters are just upset that they will never get any camera time like I am. Heck I'm probably recognized by more people than they ever will be. I am here to win the world title because I am the best and people better start to recognize it. These losers know that they will never get anywhere and might as well help me get to the top. At least they'll be able to say they knew El Primero, the greatest soon-to-be champion that will have ever lived.

El Primero looks at his phone to see what time it is.

El Primero: Well I need to get going. If you guys want to take some pictures of me or interview me, don't hesitate to call me. I would be more than happy to get in front of the camera for you guys.

El Primero walks towards his locker room. The media leaves the building. The wrestlers that were standing by seem influenced by this man and walk up to him to try to become friends with him.
Back to top Go down

El Primero's First Appearance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Wrestling :: The Wasteland :: Roleplays (Past Seasons)-
Jump to: