Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chaos Interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reverend Chaos
Reverend Chaos

Chaos Interview Empty
PostSubject: Chaos Interview   Chaos Interview EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:46 pm

The scene opens with Reverend Chaos sitting in his dressing room preparing for his upcoming match. There is a knock on his door.

Reverend Chaos: Come in...

The door opens and Lizzy is standing in the door way with a mic in her hand.

Lizzy: You do remember we do have an interview like 5 minutes ago...

Reverend Chaos looks up and a big simle comes across his face

Reverend Chaos: My dear I apologize profusely for my tardiness. I absolutely forgot. Would you like to have this interview now?

Lizzy looks annoyed but nodds her head and agrees

Lizzy: Let's begin then. Reverend Chaos lately you have been in a feud with Don Vitto. Tonight you have a chance to finish what you have started. What are your plans for the match tonight.

Reverend Chaos: My dear Sister... Last week Vitto felt the absolute power of the Fury of Chaos. Tonight The Reanimator has told me that Vitto will not walk out the same man as he walked in. The Reanimator's power will flow through my veins and leave Vitto a changed man. He will see the error of his past ways. If he does not then, well, things will be interesting.

Lizzy: You know I heard you spoke in riddles all the time but did not believe it. Can you be a little more clear?

Reverend Chaos: Well, my words are not always clear because those who are meant to understand, will. Your job is to provide me with an outlet to speak the Reanimator's words, not for you to decypher them. But, in this case I will tell you what I mean. Vitto tonight will either turn from his wicked ways, or, be dragged to the pits of dispar to rot for all eternity. Does that answer your question?

Lizzy: Um... no... but whatever. Who is this Reanimator you are always speaking of? Is he an unseen manager of yours?

Reverend Chaos: HAHAHAHAHA! That might be the closest that anyone has gotten to describing Him. He does tell me where to go and what I should do, so yes, He is a kind of manager of mine. He actually lifted me out of the darkness and set my life on the straight and narrow. He saved my life from going to the pit of despair, and now I live to serve Him.

Lizzy looks totally confused but continues the interview.

Lizzy: So after this PPV tonight what are your plans?

Reverend Chaos: My plans are not my own. It is for the Reanimator to tell me what, where, and when. He may send me after someone else, may even send me out of wrestling all together. I hope that next season will be eventful. Now I think this interview is over as my match is coming up. But before you go I just want to tell Don Vitto, tonight you will once again feel the power of the Fury of Chaos. Once you lose you have two choices, bend to the Reanimator's will or be crushed by it! It is your choice. Choose wisely.

Lizzy: Thank you for your time Reverend. Back to you guys ringside.

Back to top Go down

Chaos Interview
Page 1 of 1